JOIN OUR CHAPTER
who we are
Welcome to the Thunder Bay Chapter of the Harley Owners Group®
Welcome to Thunder Bay Harley Owners Group® Website. We are a non-profit, family oriented group of Harley-Davidson® enthusiasts in the city of Thunder Bay, Ontario. We are made up of people of all ages and all walks of life. We all have one thing in common: we all own and have a passion for Harley-Davidson® Motorcycles!
Become a member!
Benefits of joining our
- Free $20 Coupon when you renew your Local Chapter Membership – redeemable at Thunder Bay Harley-Davidson™ – Right away- you get your money back!
- Free 1 year membership if you buy a new bike at Thunder Bay Harley-Davidson.
- Free newsletter full of Thunder Bay H.O.G.® activities sent by e-mail.
- Free calendar of events including all the important dates of events worth going to.
- Free H.O.G.® bingo bowling night twice every winter – $40 value.
- Free annual corn roast outdoor party.
- Annual Christmas Party
- Free entry in the local mileage contest – $100 1st prize Male & Female or $50 Mystery prize Male & Female.
- 2 Wheel Tuesday Night organized Rides.
- First chance to get in on exclusive rides and events. (Twisted Throttle Tours / Dealer Rides).
- Exclusive invite to H.O.G.® appreciation sales nights at Thunder Bay Harley, twice a year.
- Meeting new & old friends with a common passion of Harley-Davidson motorcycles.
- Monthly Chapter breakfast the last Sunday of every month.
- Special pricing for guests and significant others at events.
- Annual Group Riding Seminar and other safe riding information.
About Harley Owners Groups
Harley-Davidson® established the Harley Owners Group® in 1983 in response to a growing desire by Harley® riders for an organized way to share their passion and show their pride. By 1985, 49 local Chapters had sprouted around the United States, with a total membership of 60,000.
Rapid growth continued into the 1990s, and in 1991 H.O.G.® officially went international, with the first official European H.O.G.® Rally in Cheltenham, England. Worldwide membership numbered 151,600, with 685 local chapters. As the ’90s continued, H.O.G. hysteria spread into Asia, including new chapters in Singapore and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. By 1999, worldwide membership had hit the half-million mark, and the number of local chapters totaled 1,157.
Today, more than 800,000 members make H.O.G.® the largest factory-sponsored motorcycle organization in the world, and it shows absolutely no signs of slowing down.
Thunder Bay Chapter
Thunder Bay Harley-Davidson® proudly sponsors our local chapter. The Group was formed in 1990 and had 13 Charter Members. It’s since grown to over 161 members. The support of our local sponsor allows us to continue to promote our goal. Our local Chapter brings members together for the common interest of promoting responsible motorcycling activities for Harley Owners Group® members.
The goal of our Chapter is to generate an increased level of enthusiasm for riding Harley-Davidson® Motorcycles and to RIDE AND HAVE FUN!
We are on Facebook